Re:longest lived and still living

  • amanda
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 25 2:59 AM
      Hi Cindy, yes my kitty was diagnosed 3 years ago this month! I think he may have been born with a heart defect, he was diagnosed 4 years ago with a heart murmur and possible hole in the heart, but luckily when he was checked when he was diagnosed with HMC there was no hole just a problem with one of his valves, the vet said he was a high risk cat for clots and offered the meds but I turned them down as I wanted to give holistic meds a chance,( he was almost 3years old then), he`s on the normal supplements COQ10, plus nattokinase but in raw form, and a heart holistic med called feline cardiac support which was given to him by his holistic vet, he`s also on a raw diet since 4 years ago, he`s almost 6 years old and everyday I spend with him I value so much ! he`s a mix breed cat, both parents were stray cats, he was also diagnosed with FeLV 4 years ago. I seldom talk about his age ect for fear of something going wrong , just hope he lives longer but I do know he could leave me at anytime, Hope this helps your survey. kitty hugs Amanda and Silver chan.