low BP question

  • Vickie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2008
      Baby BP was 252 after having a seizure. I'm told the seizure could have
      cause his BP to be high. So on the safe side they put him on Norvac.
      I'm to take him on Fri/Sat for another BP check. If his BP is normal, he
      may need to stay on the Norvac. I'm hoping not, since he is on so many
      meds.

      Ok my question is, his is day 3 on Norvac, how do I it's not dropping
      his BP to low. What will I look for. See it can go to low, if his BP
      was only high do to the seizure.

      He's been really quite today, no meow, or loud meowing. I also haven't
      seen him drink, but he has been eating wet food, I've added water to
      the wet food to make sure he's getting more fluid.

      HELP
      Vickie
      pls email vjunger@... I'm on digest