Re: Help.. Baby had a Seizure? Holly

  • Vickie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23 9:32 AM
      Thank you..

      I'm still confused... I'm at the point I don't know what cause this.

      I hear the high BP could cause at Seiz, and I'm told it wouldn't. I wating to hear
      from other vet that sees Baby and Cardio vet. I get sick of this phone tag shit...
      I'm home all day, go to get a new BG meter for Baby and one of the vets call UGH !!!

      vickie

      ISS/VAS cancer that kills cats!www.vas-awareness.org No shots in the SCRUFFwww.catshots.com
      In memory of Angel ONYX 12/27/02, Smudge 5/01/04