Re: Nervous about new job - Lisa

  • Vickie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2008
      when Baby doesn't greet me, that when my heart start pounding. More so in the winter, when he's in a deep sleep somewhere, like the "Hamper" LOL

      Other wise I love that he's waiting for me as I open the door, and good for bid if I'm late, I hear it from him.

      Can you believe Lisa, it will be 3 yr in April/May

      Those that read this, just remember this when they tell you, your cat has 6-12 mo to live!!!

      A lot of love, I think helps.

      Vickie

      ISS/VAS cancer that kills cats!www.vas-awareness.org No shots in the SCRUFFwww.catshots.com
      In memory of Angel ONYX 12/27/02, Smudge 5/01/04