Re: [FH] Injecable Lasix - doseage question

  • Lisa Clarizia
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2008
      Any injectable has the potential to burn. Baby Boy got injectable lasix on
      occasion, when it looked like he was brewing up some fluid, and it certainly
      saved us more than one trip to the emergency room in the middle of the
      night. But burning or no, it really should be limited to an as needed
      thing, like you're doing. It didn't bother Baby Boy too much either, he was
      pretty good with injections, but dreadful to pill.

      LIsa