Re: [FH] Nervous about new job

  • Lisa Clarizia
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
      You're not crazy at all. I think every one of us feels this. I know with
      Baby Boy I used to have anxiety attacks, worrying about how he was when I
      was at work. More than once I sent my mom over to check on him, and bless
      her, she'd drive the ten miles there and back whenever I asked.

      Now, with Lilly, it's a bit easier because she's still asymptomatic. But,
      as Vickie said, there's still that sense of relief when I come home and find
      her on the stairs, waiting to greet me.

      Lisa