Re: [FH] New and dealing with cardiomyopathy

  • rainycat@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2008
      Have they taken radiographs?? This will show if his heart is enlarged and if there is fluid in his lungs.. I'm suspectin gt there is if they are given him diruetics. The direutics can increase his kidney levels. Are they giving him injections of this? This works more quickly than pills. I have had kitties in the hospital 3 days before being stabalized. I'm sorry to hear about Jaz and hope he pulls out of this so you can take him for an echo and find out how best to tx him.

      --
      rainy

      From: "Denise" <lyantis@...>