Re: [FH] Re:breaths per minute

  • MarisaKatnic@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 27, 2008
      My cat, Oliver, a F2 Savannah hybrid takes 40 mg. lasix (furosemide) three
      times daily plus 25 mg. spiro twice daily. He is big (down to 23 lbs. now but
      and stands 17" tall) and my cardiologist says 120 mg. of lasix per day is
      the maximum she would prescribe. Yes, it is a dangerous drug for our fur
      babies but then again, what is more dangerous is fluid on the lungs, heart and
      abdomen ... and no more beating heart.

      All our best,

      Marisa and Oliver