Milli Applesauce is Home!!

  • Lyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2008
      Thankyou once again to everyone who sent me support and best wishes
      during this hard week. Milli came home today and looks like a patchwork
      quilt with all her stitches and lines.

      Her heart coped well with the anaesthetic which is reassuring for all
      our heart cats. Unfortunately she had a fit of some sort and either a
      drug reaction which reduced her blood pressure or an air embolism and
      some brain damage has resulted. She walks like she is wobbly, but is
      recovering really well. She can follow a laser pen with her eyes too! I
      think she'll make a really good recovery over the next few weeks.

      Anyway, it's now a time for recovery and hoping she won't pull out the
      stitches! SHe's eating and purring and I can't thank the team at
      Liverpool Small Animal Hospital enough. They worked a true miracle
      (with the help of the prayers from here!)

      Thankyou again. I`m so tired now, I`m going to go and cuddle her.