[FH] Re:help teeth advice

  • jamander33
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 24, 2008
      -Katy, I am reading your belle post for the 1st time. I am so
      thrilled that she did well through her surgery. I think about you
      and belle often. Both of our cats are persians. They both have HCM
      and asthma. You were a huge help to me when we were trying to
      stabilize Griffin with HCM and asthma. Again, I am so happy for you
      and belle. Amanda

      > ok i must have sent my first reply to just one person. i sent the
      whole
      > speal on how i brush belles teeth in it too. im tired and a bit
      out of
      > it. belle came out of sugery just fine. i get to pick her up at
      5:30pm.
      > im so relieved. i dropped her off at 1:10pm and they called me by
      > 2:30pm to say she was waking up enough to grumble at them and tell
      them
      > off a little. this is true to belle and made me feel even better.
      i am