Re:My cat has CHF AND HC M Any info would be helpful

  • Sharyl Cline
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2008
      All I can tell you is my Albert was dx with advanced CRF then went into CHF and then was dx with severe HCM. He received lasix in addition to daily fluids for his CRF. You can add supplements to help strengthen his heart but they would not replace any of his current meds. I gave Albert CoQ10 among other supplements.
      Sharyl Pequita and Angel Albert

      Hello My 10 year old cat was diagnosed with congestive heart failure