Pancakes -- possbiel lung torsion

  • kari_k79
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23 2:39 AM
      Well, I have a new question now. Like I posted before, pancakes seemed
      100% worse after having fluid tapped. I am being told that he now
      either has pneumonia or that he has a lung torsion. That means that
      with the fluids in him, hislung has flipped over and is no longer
      working right. odds are, the blood vessels connecting it and arteries
      are all twisted up. This means the lung will eventually start decaying
      in him, killing him. After trying the clavamox through tomorrow
      morning, if we don't see an improvement, odds are it's a lung torsion.
      Treatment is surgery and odds are 10% he would make it. Also, there
      would be a good chance that he would go into heart or kidney failure
      duirng the recovery stage. He's 20 years old. The cardio told me that
      lung torsions usually result from trauma. He underwent no trauma. Could
      this have happened as a result of the fluids being drained? I need to
      do some research but can't come up with another reason as to why his
      lung fllipped. Guilt is overtaking me. please prayer for us.
      Kari and Pancakes