update on spice

  • schatziesue
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2008
      Hi all,

      First a BIG THANK YOU to all here who helped me when we were first
      diagnosed. I have not been posting.... just feeding and feeding... and
      holding while I read posts. I had just about givin up when it seemed
      like overnight we turned a corner and My Spice came back. She is still
      not eating enough on her own to maintain her weight, but she has gained
      over a pound and is up and about nosing into her favorite spots on top
      of cabinets and generally being very vocal. Her heart rate at home is
      down to 160 which is much improved over the constant 240 that we were
      getting and her breathing is staying steady at lower 20's. If I can
      just get her to eat more own her own I will be one happy camper.

      All of the information and help that i received from this forum has been
      a big help in allowing me to get her to this point. It enabled me to
      ask the right questions and I believe the it has been a combined effort
      with the vet and you that has gotten us this far.

      Thanks again

      Shannon

    • Andrew
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2008
        I am new to this group too and I have been searching the posts and
        found literally everything I need to know.

        I hope Spice will be eating more. And good news that her heart rates
        and RR seem to improve!

        Andrew