Re: [feline-heart] Bilberry

  • VHess2000@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2001
      Z-

      Liquid bilberry caps can be hard to find, but I've most recently gotten 30 mg
      extract, manufactured by Nature's Resource, at General Nutrition stores.
      It's a standarized potency, and I think like lipid-based CoQ10, better
      metabolized by the body. Two caps a day are recommended for people; I was
      giving 1 to Kira, about 5 days a week, although daily would probably work. I
      can't find that its toxic in any way.

      Re-CoQ10: I use Jarrow Forumulas, Q-Sorb, 30 mg. It's $20.99 at my local
      health food store, (Not General Nutrition) for 60 gel caps. I've gotten a
      few mailings lately that lead me to believe I can probably get it, or another
      lipid-based formula cheaper. As I get older, my supplement costs increase,
      although I care less about things like "fashion" so I suppose the costs even
      out. I'll try to keep to keep the list posted if I find it cheaper.

      Victoria