vaccination lump

  • nala nala
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2008
      Oops - I forgot to note that
      some kitties do not do
      well with diazepam/valium.
      It can have consequences on
      the liver especially if given
      over several days or
      if liver function is compromised.
      At the same time, a study
      in dogs suggested that it might
      be useful for heart patients:

      "Since diazepam augments myocardial contractility and
      produces systemic vasodilatation, it may have a
      salutary effect when employed as a sedative or
      tranquilizer drug in patients with impaired cardiac
      function"

      For what it is worth, you can also look
      here:

      http://www.vasg.org/
      http://www.vasg.org/cardiac_disease.htm

      I am hopeful that the lump will self-resolve
      with no intervention required. I have not
      dealt with vaccine associated sarcoma, but
      Vickie certainly has.

      Best,

      Nala with Camille and Cozette in spirit.

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?