I would love some of Fribble's supplies, Elyse

  • sue
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2008
      Dear Elyse,

      I am so sorry to hear about your Fribble; I have just begun to read about all the heart kitties
      and their struggles. If you still have it, I would really appreciate the CoQ10 and the taurine.
      My Oliver has just been diagnosed and we were planning to get both. I would be glad to pay
      postage. I hope that would make you feel that Fribble is helping another heart kitty.

      We have no idea what Oliver's future will be, but we want to give him the best chance
      possible and both the COQ10 and the taurine come highly recommended.

      You can email me and we can exchange information; my email address is on my profile.
      Thank you so much for doing this.