Re: Some CRF/Heart/Tummy/Anemia supplies

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2008
      Dear Elyse,

      I'm so sorry to hear about Fribble's passing. We lost our angel Chris
      in September with the same problems as Fribble had. My heart goes out
      to you and we'll light a candle for Fribble tonight.

      hugs,
      Carol and Angel Chris
      Puddy Boo Punkie MeanMama Misty Snowball and Chelsea
      (and angels Fritzy Sweetie Ducky Bouncer and Muffy)

      "I know you're there...a breath away's not far to where you are."