Some CRF/Heart/Tummy/Anemia supplies

  • ekatz222
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2008
      Hi Everyone,
      My sweet Fribble passed away this morning. The cards were stacked
      against her with HCM, CRF, Anemia, etc but she was a fighter and we
      stuck it out for as long as we could. Anyway, I have some stuff that
      I would love other people to have to help their kitties. I live in
      Atlanta, GA (Decatur, specifically) so if you're in the area,
      we can meet somewhere. I am willing to ship stuff too, as long as
      it's not too expensive. I can ship the epogen in styrofoam, on ice
      (even dry ice), overnight if you can pay for shipping...I'll list the
      prescription meds too, but not sure if it's legal to mail them.

      This is what I have:

      ~475g container of Gallipot Aluminum Hydroxide Gel (dried powder)
      119 tabs Potassa-chew
      ~.5oz Nutrived (not much left)
      2 1/4 4mg tabs Cyproheptadine
      ~85 capsules Solaray Slippery Elm Bark 400mg (good for sprinkling or
      syrup)
      58 capsules Whole Food brand CoQ10 30mg
      16 3/4 tab Atenolol 25mg
      3 1/4 tab Benazepril 5mg
      14 1/2 tab Lasix 12.5mg (broken into 1/4 tabs)
      4 1ml 25gx5/8" sterile BD syringes w/ needles
      28 capsules Culturelle (Probiotic, just bought a couple of days ago
      and stored in the fridge)
      1 unused, 1 partially used vial 2000unit/ml epogen

      Thanks,
      Elyse and angel Fribble
    • Carol
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2008
        Dear Elyse,

        I'm so sorry to hear about Fribble's passing. We lost our angel Chris
        in September with the same problems as Fribble had. My heart goes out
        to you and we'll light a candle for Fribble tonight.

        hugs,
        Carol and Angel Chris
        Puddy Boo Punkie MeanMama Misty Snowball and Chelsea
        (and angels Fritzy Sweetie Ducky Bouncer and Muffy)

        "I know you're there...a breath away's not far to where you are."