Milli's Scan

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2008
      I posted that Milli had gone into CHF at New Year and looked like she had
      swallowed a basketball in her tummy. It swelled quickly and we got her to the
      vets, who confirmed fluid. We immediately got her onto Frucimide and
      spironolactone.

      Anyway, today she had an echo and it did show the right side of her heart
      was failing, BUT the fluid has disappeared with the diuretics. She looks so much
      thinner now and seems happier too, despite not being able to eat all day!
      I`m upset that her heart disorder is progressing, but delighted the fluid is
      under control. Her kidney results showed some problems so the diuretics have
      been reduced.

      Milli is my little miracle:)

      Lyn

      www.furkids-uk.com