Re: Josie resp rate up

  • psychoforkaatz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
      Thanks Judith,

      How do you judge if Nessi has fluid on her lungs? I have gone by resp
      rate. Only once, before she first started the lasix, has it sounded by
      stethascope as if she was just barely congested, along with raised
      resp rate. The vet confirmed. She hasnt sounded to me as if she is
      congested this time but she is always purring now and for some reason
      hates the scope. Needles and pills are fine, but she hates the scope
      and struggles away from it. Not as if it is cold on her fur! LOL.

      I wish I had local access to a cardiologist but the closest is two
      hours away, and besides being in the heart study there (Pullman)on the
      tenth of this month, I have to wait til I get my disability settlement
      to get an appt there.

      I'm not sure what you mean by the number doesnt matter, it should be
      stable. Do you mean the number should be consistent?

      Kendall & Josie