Baby's Heart Murmur is Gone

  • Carol Dunning
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2000
      Hi Everyone,

      Baby and I just got back from the vet and she couldn't
      find any sign of his heart murmur. He has had a Stage
      II murmur ever since I can remember. He is on
      Atenolol but she said that shouldn't make it
      disappear. His heart sounded the best it's ever
      sounded. Has this happened to anyone else?

      We will get his bloodwork results tomorrow night and
      I'll have a copy by Wednesday. His weight was stable
      at 9.7 lbs.

      I will be keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers.

      Hugs,

      Carol and Baby