News to share

  • Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2007
      Hello all,

      Just as soon as I have time to collect my thoughts after holidays with
      family, friends, etc and much travel, trauma and disarray, there is much
      that I want to share with the group bec I think it might help some with
      kitties' treatments.

      Pumpkin and Max send wishes to all for a purrrrrrrrrrfect 2008.

      Linda

      Linda