Pumpkin and Max say:

  • Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2007
      HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 TO ALL! Mom continues to gain weight..now it's
      Pumpkin's turn; that my wish for the New Year!

      Hugs to all,

      Linda , Pumpkin and Max

      Linda

    • amanda
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2008
        Happy New Year to you all too! We hope you and your kitties good health and happiness in 2008, hugs and purrs Amanda and Silver chan .