Re:side effects

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2007
      Hi

      My Trixi had exactly the same meds until we added a beta blocker. None of
      them made her anorexic or put her off her food. We had the opposite, where she
      wolfed everything going and then anything else she could get her furry paws
      on.

      Is your cat getting any supplements? Cats fed on fresh meat diets need
      supplements of taurine especially and you can get this from your vet or even
      online. A lack of an essential amino acid like taurine can make a cat really
      poorly and can also cause heart disease such as DCM.

      You could try adding a high grade natural cat food (possibly organic) maybe
      once a day which would contain all the essentials and see if that helps
      appetite/

      Lyn :)

      www.furkids-uk.com