  • Annette
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2007
      G'day It has been a rough few weeks without my darling old boy Rassie,
      never more so than today after I came home from spending Christmas Day with
      my Brother and Sis in law. No Rassie popping his beautiful head up to
      chatter to me.
      I would like to wish all of the members of these groups all the very best
      for Christmas and the New Year and ask that God put his loving arms around
      each and every one of the members and their darlings and give all, comfort
      and support in the months and years ahead.
      I cannot express enough my grateful thanks for the help and support I
      received from these groups which enabled me to give Rassie another 3 years
      of good life.
      Have a Blessed and peaceful Christmas and may 2008 be everything you wish cheers from Annette Furpet Pfeiffer and Angels Rasputin, Prinz Igor and Mushka in Sth Oz