Re: [FH] Need cardiologist- Tampa Bay, Pinellas Area, Florida

  • Leslie Lawther
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2007
      Frank, I live in Tampa and was referred to Dr. Alan Spier at FVS in Tampa.
      Dr. Spier is a cardiologist and very good, we were very pleased with the
      care our Wheezie had there.

      You can get more information @ www.fvs.com It's a wonderful facility -
      We're very lucky to have it here in Tampa as it is one of the best in the
      country.

      Leslie =^..^=

      --
      Leslie =^..^=

      To leave the world a better place - whether by a healthy child, a garden
      patch, or an improved social condition - that is to have succeeded. That
      only one life breathed easier because you lived - that is success.
      ---Ralph Waldo Emerson