Pumpkin coughing

  • Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2007
      For the last couple of weeks I have noticed that Pumpkin is coughing. It's
      a kind of dry heave rather than a productive coughing up of hairballs or
      vomiting his food. I've noticed that it happens about once every 36 hrs or
      so. His lungs are clear so it's fortunately it's not that. Does anyone
      have any ideas about this coughing?

      My poor boy, just one more thing that he has to cope with. I feel so
      terrible for him.

      Linda

    • Janie
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007