PB and brothers update

  • gunthermoose
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2007
      Just thought I'd update anyone who may have read about PB and his
      brothers problems over the last 6 months..

      P.B. - recovered 100% from acute kidney failure, has had a few bouts
      of FLUTD but seem stable for the last 3 or 4 months. Had impacted anal
      glands last week (fun!). Allergies pretty much under control with low
      dosages of Temaril P when needed and a quality diet.

      ELVIS - Heart conditions under control, also had a few bouts of FLUTD
      but seems stable with urinary diet for last 3 or 4 months.

      GUNTHER - A few odd problems (colds & flu ) otherwise my healthy boy.

      Thanks for all your help through their problems...
      Happy & Healthy Holidays for you and your kitties..
      (cross posted with the FLUTD, CRF and HEART groups)

      Dave & The Boys
      http://www.gunthermoose.com/boys.htm
      http:www.metacamkills.com
    • elfinmyst@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
        Oh no! The impacted anal glands are never fun.

        Sounds like all the kitties are stable and it's great about the recovery
        from the kidney problem. Let's hope this continues!

        :) Lyn

        www.furkids-uk.com