Ellen's Saki passed away :-(

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 27, 2007
      Ellen just sent me an email telling me that her dear little Saki
      just passed away today. For some reason my private emails to her
      aren't going through, so I wanted to write to her from here.
      Hopefully she'll get it from the group.

      Oh Ellen,

      I'm so very sorry! I know how devastated you must be. I can feel
      your pain in your email. My heart goes out to you. You did so very
      well for Saki for all the time he had his CRF. Maybe his little
      heart was just tired.

      I don't think the Atenolol did this to him. He was on such a tiny
      dose anyway. It more sounds like he had a seizure. That can happen
      with CRF kitties. That's how my Sweetie went. I was holding her in
      my arms and all of a sudden she did that same thing...like she was
      gagging, going to throw up. She let out a loud cry and was gone in
      a second. I was shocked and stunned like you. I was so not ready
      for her to go.

      I know how much you're hurting right now. Know that we're thinking
      of you and sending you love and healing light. Would you like me to
      post your email to the group? I can forward it for you.

      I'll light a candle for Saki tonight.

      love,
      Carol and Angel Chris
      Puddy, Boo, Punkie, MeanMama, Misty, Snowball and Chelsea
      (missing angels Muffy, Bouncer, Ducky, Sweetie and Fritzy)

      "I know you're there...a breath away's not far to where you are.