Re:Pyelonephritis is not PKD

  • lorkatz2004
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 26, 2007
      ---

      Hi

      This is a different disease or illness........pyelonephritis is
      different than PKD. PKD is Polycyctic Kidney Disease and it is large
      cysts that develop in their kidneys which eventually destroys the
      kidneys. There is no treatment for this other than chronic renal
      disease and it is pallative treatment. Fluids when needed, etc.

      This disease is mostly seen in persians.......

      Cathy