Re: Give away supplies long

  • Catherine Browning
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2007
      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "Annette" <yaralinmushka@...>
      wrote:

      > G'day I have the following supplies to donate in memory of my darling
      > Rasputin (21-11-90 - 12-11-07) Preferably in Aust because of
      enormous
      > transport costs.

      Hi Annette,

      I'm in Australia (Victoria), but am posting because I didn't see about
      poor Rasputin's passing, and I just wanted to say how very sorry I am.
      We had some real heat this November, it must have made it so very hard.

      I read here often but don't post frequently. I had four furbabies born
      with HCM and their hcm-free mother ... I lost one baby back on
      19/12/2004, but *touch wood* her three other babies are still with us.
      Patch, the biggest and also the sickest (5/6 murmur), has increased
      respiration, but all are coping remarkably well - none of the vets
      they've seen thought they'd live to reach the age of four, and they're
      over five now!

      My thoughts are with you,

      Catie & the gang
      Kitty (mum), ButtonsAngel, Patch, Claude & Tuppenny