Kassy is 17 Today!

  • Laura Penny
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 2001
      Today Kassy joins her sister Lucky as a 17-year-old! With all the cats I had
      growing up, none made it to 17--and now I have two! I guess the fact that
      Lucky and Kassy are indoor cats has contributed to their longevity.

      I got her a card from her furry and human siblings that said:

      "Sister, we share a special bond. Only we know how nervous Mom makes us."

      Gotta go make sure no one is eating string or choking now...

      Laura
    • Lynna
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23, 2001
        HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KASSY!
        Lynna

        --- In feline-heart@y..., "Laura Penny" <lepenny@e...> wrote:
        > Today Kassy joins her sister Lucky as a 17-year-old! With all the
        cats I had
        > growing up, none made it to 17--and now I have two! I guess the fact
        that
        > Lucky and Kassy are indoor cats has contributed to their longevity.
        >
        > I got her a card from her furry and human siblings that said:
        >
        > "Sister, we share a special bond. Only we know how nervous Mom makes
        us."

        > Gotta go make sure no one is eating string or choking now...
        >
        > Laura
      • Mike & Linda Irrgang
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2001
          a very happy belated birthday to kassy!

          linda and the boys

          Happy birthday to Kassy! Two seventeen year olds, wow!

          Love that birthday card (-;

          Here's to many more

          Helen (who's just realised none of her living cats have reached double
          figures yet), Harpsie, Indie, Karma (in quarantine), and Angels Tanya,
          George and Thomas