Re:Our Maine Coon---Comet (3/20/2002-10/30/2007)

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1 12:54 PM
      Thankyou for sharing Comet's story. I`m sure there is a lot of sunshine,
      scratchers and cat nip at the rainbow bridge. I like to think of all our kitties
      there together sharing some sort of bond as the owners on this site do. I'm
      sorry to hear of Comet's passing and my thoughts and prayers are with you
      today.

      Lyn

      www.furkids-uk.com