Re:SADDLE THROMBOSIS

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2007
      Hi Chingy's Mom (Not sure of your name)

      I`m sorry to hear about Misty. It sounds like she was a character and I`m
      sure she was letting you know she was watching over you and the others. I
      understand the sadness and also the knowing she had a good, long life and was
      ready to go. It's the final kindness we can offer our pets not to let them linger
      in suffering.

      My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

      Lyn

      www.furkids-uk.com