Re:Kitten with enlarged heart

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2007
      Hello Liz

      Leah has already given you excellent advice, but all I can add is that a
      diagnosis is invaluable. My kittens were diagnosed young and each one has
      different treatment based on their disease. Trixi was given two months to live (8
      months ago!) and although she's poorly, she's stable. I put that down to
      medication, a diagnosis and the wonderful supplements recommended by this group.

      Lyn :)

      www.furkids-uk.com