Re:Kitten with enlarged heart

  • Janie
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2007
      Im so sorry about your kitten. Sometimes it takes one to teach us. My 4
      kittens one dies at 5 and one 9 mo later I finally figured it out to
      get the others tested. One had it and he lived to be 12 with meds.So we
      learn. Janie
    • elfinmyst@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 31, 2007
        Hello Liz

        Leah has already given you excellent advice, but all I can add is that a
        diagnosis is invaluable. My kittens were diagnosed young and each one has
        different treatment based on their disease. Trixi was given two months to live (8
        months ago!) and although she's poorly, she's stable. I put that down to
        medication, a diagnosis and the wonderful supplements recommended by this group.

        Lyn :)

        www.furkids-uk.com