Thank you, and farewell.

  • Nancy Beiman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2007
      Dear friends,

      I have read your posts with sympathy during the past year. My Gizmo
      was diagnosed with a fibrillated heart (thickening of the left wall)
      in 2006. This prevented my getting her teeth cleaned at the time
      since my very ethical vet refused to put her under anasthesia.

      It wasn't cardiomyopathy. A year later, the cat's heart murmur was
      history. She's just had her teeth cleaned yesterday and she is happy,
      playful, and showing no ill effects.

      I attribute her health to the excellent food I am feeding her. The
      food probably saved her life.

      If you wish to contact me privately I can let you know which one it
      is; though there are plenty of good ones out there, Gizmo was
      restricted to certain protein sources because of asthma and allergies
      which were probably related to her very poor diet before I got her.
      The poor diet was a major cat food producer who's had several recalls
      since I dropped their product two years ago.

      I will be resigning from the list. Thank you for your comments and I
      wish your feline and canine friends may do as well as Gizmo did.