Medicine available

  • Sue at MAGDRL
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2007
      Hi,

      One of the girls in my rescue group just lost her dog. She has some heart meds left. Would anyone be interested? If so, please send me your name & address and she will mail them to you.

      Here's her note:

      I have leftover meds that I used for Zeus. I have a little over a month's
      supply of some, because I had just refilled them.

      He was on 30 mg of enalapril per day (given as 20 mg in the AM and 10 in PM)
      and .25 mg of digoxin. If anyone can use any of these, let me know and I'd
      be glad to send them to you or drop them off if you are close by.

      So I have:

      enalapril-- 10 mg tablets
      enalapril-- 20 mg tablets
      digoxin-- .25 mg tablets