update on Baby's tooth.

  • Vickie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2007
      Awhhh it's over... The vet put so stuff on his gum to numb it.
      Then when he had a good hold on it, it pulled right out. She cleaned
      this other teeth up the best she could. She said he was real good.
      she said the rest of the teeth are good and in tight, he just get nasty
      bulid up.

      She gave me the tooth, I asked Baby if he wanted the "Tooth Fairy" to
      Come. LOL

      When we go in the car I gave him food, and he ate on the way home.

      She said that his heart sounded good. She said hard to believe, that
      most cat don't make it this far. ( :

      Vickie
      In memory of angel Onyx 12/27/02 and Smudge 5/01/04
      Beware of Feline Diabetes !!!