raw diet

  • Sandler, Zellene E.
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 16, 2001
      Yvonne, I hope you are supplementing your raw meat with calcium. It's very
      important to give the correct amount of calcium and other supps or you can
      create deficiencies over time. I haven't seen Yarnall's recipes, but all the
      raw recipes I have researched do include calcium. I'm the one who also uses
      the frozen Aunt Jeni's. Their products contain calcium along with other
      supps. I'll send some more links on raw food recipes later today.

    • owenmac555@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 16, 2001
        Z,

        I would hope that most recipes are very similiar but you never know.
        We are going to give Aunt Jeni's food a try. I'm sure Tig will love
        it, as he eats just about anything I give him.

        Yvonne

        --- In feline-heart@y..., "Sandler, Zellene E."

      • mukki2@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 21, 2001
          For raw food diets, check out www.felinefuture.com. Lots of
          interesting info and makes a raw food diet much easier to prepare.

          --- In feline-heart@y..., owenmac555@a... wrote:
          > Z,
          >
          > I would hope that most recipes are very similiar but you never
          know.
          > We are going to give Aunt Jeni's food a try. I'm sure Tig will
          love
          > it, as he eats just about anything I give him.
          >
          > Yvonne
          >

          > --- In feline-heart@y..., "Sandler, Zellene E."
          > <zellene.sandler@p...> wrote:
          > > Yvonne, I hope you are supplementing your raw meat with calcium.
          > It's very
          > > important to give the correct amount of calcium and other supps
          or
          > you can
          > > create deficiencies over time. I haven't seen Yarnall's recipes,
          > but all the
          > > raw recipes I have researched do include calcium. I'm the one who
          > also uses
          > > the frozen Aunt Jeni's. Their products contain calcium along with
          > other
          > > supps. I'll send some more links on raw food recipes later today.

        • peggy baldwin
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 21, 2001
            --- mukki2@... wrote:
            > For raw food diets, check out www.felinefuture.com.
            > Lots of
            > interesting info and makes a raw food diet much
            > easier to prepare.
            >
            > --- In feline-heart@y..., owenmac555@a... wrote:
            > > Z,
            > >
            > > I would hope that most recipes are very similiar
            > but you never
            > know.
            > > We are going to give Aunt Jeni's food a try. I'm
            > sure Tig will
            > love
            > > it, as he eats just about anything I give him.
            > >
            > > Yvonne
            > >

            > > --- In feline-heart@y..., "Sandler, Zellene E."
            > > <zellene.sandler@p...> wrote:
            > > > Yvonne, I hope you are supplementing your raw
            > meat with calcium.
            > > It's very
            > > > important to give the correct amount of calcium
            > and other supps
            > or
            > > you can
            > > > create deficiencies over time. I haven't seen
            > Yarnall's recipes,
            > > but all the
            > > > raw recipes I have researched do include
            > calcium. I'm the one who
            > > also uses
            > > > the frozen Aunt Jeni's. Their products contain
            > calcium along with
            > > other
            > > > supps. I'll send some more links on raw food
            > recipes later today.

            Hi Alie,
            I have alot of stuffed toys and you can also swhare
            the room with some of my 12 cats.
            PEGGY

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 21, 2001
              --- peggy baldwin <chessie92@...> wrote:

              > --- mukki2@... wrote:
              > > For raw food diets, check out
              > www.felinefuture.com.
              > > Lots of
              > > interesting info and makes a raw food diet much
              > > easier to prepare.
              > >
              > > --- In feline-heart@y..., owenmac555@a... wrote:
              > > > Z,
              > > >
              > > > I would hope that most recipes are very
              > similiar
              > > but you never
              > > know.
              > > > We are going to give Aunt Jeni's food a try.
              > I'm
              > > sure Tig will
              > > love
              > > > it, as he eats just about anything I give him.
              > > >
              > > > Yvonne
              > > >

              > > > --- In feline-heart@y..., "Sandler, Zellene E."
              > > meat with calcium.
              > > > It's very
              > calcium
              > > and other supps
              > > or
              > > > you can
              > > Yarnall's recipes,
              > > > but all the
              > > calcium. I'm the one who
              > > > also uses
              > > calcium along with
              > > > other
              > > recipes later today.

              > Hi Alie,
              > I have alot of stuffed toys and you can also
              > swhare
              > the room with some of my 12 cats.
              > PEGGY

              > Please ignore my message to Alie I sent it to the
              wrong group.
              PEGGY

            • Beverly Levine
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 4, 2006
                I recently ran across Michelle Bernards ground raw diet and bought her book.
                Has anyone used this diet? and/or any other raw diets I might consider?
                Thanks,
                Bev