Re: [FH] Re: Food allergy question?

  • hipjill2@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2007
      Hi Judith Sorry that I sent the message to the wrong person. I did not
      know that particular food had been on the recall list. There were too
      many different ones on that list!! Natures Variety makes a venison
      food in the canned form. I saw it on Pet food direct.com. I am glad to
      hear that Nessi is doing better. And yes you are right the cats seem to
      own us. But it is worth it!