Sylvester

  • sylvestere816
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2007
      Hi everyone,
      Last night at about 1 a.m. Sylvester started breathing very rapidly
      and threw up a couple of times. we rushed him to the er, but sadly on
      the way to the hospital, he passed away. i was holding him and talking
      to him. His little heart just couldn't handle everything anymore. i
      will post later. thank you.

      jessica
    • Carol
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2007
        Oh Jessica,

        I'm so sorry. We lost Chris the same way, on the way to the ER. I'm
        glad you were holing him and he was in the comfort of your love and
        embrace in his last moments. I know how you must be hurting. My heart
        goes out to you.

        love and hugs,
        Carol & Angel Chris 9/6/07
        Puddy Boo Punkie MeanMama Misty Snowball and Chelsea
        (angels Fritzy'02, Sweetie'03, Ducky'05, Bouncer'06, & Muffy'06)

        "I know you're there...a breath away's not far to where you are."
      • Carol
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 3, 2007
          I meant to say holding him... I'm sure he felt safe and so very loved
          with you holding him in your arms.

          hugs,
          Carol and the gang

          --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "Carol" <carolroars@...> wrote:

          I'm glad you were holing him and he was in the comfort of your love
          and embrace in his last moments.
        • jamander33
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 3, 2007
            Hi Jessica, I am so sorry about Sylvester. I echo what Carol said
            that it is so wonderful that you were with him, holding him. Why
            does everything seem to happen in the middle of the night. My
            precious girl, Ella went that way too. I will be thinking of you and
            praying for you today. Amanda

          • elfinmyst@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 4, 2007
              Hello Jessica

              I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you
              today as your kitty passes to the rainbow bridge.

              Hugs

              Lyn

              www.furkids-uk.com