I pick my angels' ashes up tonight

  • taloah2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007
      I had Dexter's put with Cameron's because it did not seem right they
      should not be together. I am going to get a plate engraved for it
      though have not decided what it should say yet (I am leaning
      toward "It's a love without end, amen" from the song) and put it back
      in their favorite spot, which was the top of one of my armoires.

      Thank you so much everyone for all of your support over these last two
      bittersweet years. When I am emotionally able, I will look for another
      HCM kitty to love in Dexter's and Cameron's honor.

      Lisa, angels Dexter and Cameron, Gracie, and foster kittens