Dakota diarrhea

  • dodesrottie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hello everyone,

      I know this problem has been brought up numerous times so I apologize
      for doing it again. Dakota is having a problem with diarrhea. Is this
      a common problem with heart kitties? I seem to remember someone saying
      that slippery elm bark would help? Please let me know how much or if
      this is even the right thing to try and give him.

      Thank you,
      Dody
      Purrs from Dakota