Re:crushing spiro and lasix

  • Vickie
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
      Most Spiro have a mint taste to it, so if yours does, and you are going to
      crush and just put in food, I wouldn't, the cats will not eat it most the time.

      Vickie

      ISS/VAS cancer that kills cats!www.vas-awareness.org No shots in the SCRUFFwww.catshots.com
      In memory of Angel ONYX 12/27/02, Smudge 5/01/04