Re: crushing spiro and lasix

  • Janie
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
      we used liquid lasix and the other was flavored chicken
    • Sharyl Cline
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
        Jessica, I crushed Albert's lasix and added it to the food I was assist feeding with a syringe. That way I knew he got the entire dose at the right time. He never minded it when it was mixed in his assist feed food. He hated pills and I just didn't want to stress him out with pilling.
        Sharyl Pequita and Angel Albert.

      • Vickie
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
          Most Spiro have a mint taste to it, so if yours does, and you are going to
          crush and just put in food, I wouldn't, the cats will not eat it most the time.

          Vickie

          ISS/VAS cancer that kills cats!www.vas-awareness.org No shots in the SCRUFFwww.catshots.com
          In memory of Angel ONYX 12/27/02, Smudge 5/01/04