Happy news! Gryffindor went home with his adopters today

  • taloah2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2007
      His HCM is relatively stable so hopefully he will give them many years
      of love. I was happy to give him a home and care for him, and thrilled
      that he provided Cameron with companionship, but loving Cameron and
      Dexter pretty much sucked me dry as far as giving Gryffy the love he
      deserves. But I suspect that with the couple he's gone home with, he
      will be well-loved. I worried for him with my impending move to Texas,
      so this was an answer to prayer.

      More good news: I emailed Tinytim's adopter (he was Cameron's
      littermate with a gimpy paw) to tell her of Cameron's passing (she
      fostered him from the time she adopted Timmy till Dexter died) and he
      is doing beautifully. Hopefully he will live a long HCM-free life.

      I am going to hang my HCM hat up for a while but hopefully after I move
      to Texas, I will find another HCM kitty to love. (btw I had no idea how
      spoiled I am here - my cardiologist is 2 miles from me and there are
      maybe 6-7 others not far from here. I naively planned a move to Dallas,
      confident of a local cardiologist...and the nearest one is 3 hrs away.)

      Lisa, beautiful angels Dexter and Cameron, Gracie, and foster kittens