Re: Co-enzyme Q10 and other supplements (consult with Cornell Feline

  • nala nala
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2007
      Judith,

      I found that I was tossing a fair amount of pumpkin
      before I went
      through it. For me, it worked well to make individual
      servings
      of pumpkin and to freeze them. My cat got about a
      tablespoon
      a day for a time, and I just put the dabs of pumpkin
      on plastic wrap
      over a cookie tray and froze them. Then I peeled them
      off the
      plastic wrap and stored them in the freezer in a
      tupperware container lined with waxed paper. To
      serve, I defrosted in the microwave before mixing in
      with food.

      Nala