Re: what kind of food has lower sodium

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2007
      Here's a couple of links to cat food analysis pages. One is from my
      CRF group's files which shows sodium values. The other is a list of
      foods for diabetic cats. It doesn't show sodium values, but I
      thought you might want to take a look anyway since Sylvester is
      diabetic. Their not totally up to date with all foods, but have a
      lot of the foods out there listed on them.

      CRF food list:
      http://webpages.charter.net/katkarma/canfood.htm
      Diabetic food list:
      http://www.geocities.com/jmpeerson/canfood.html

      hugs,
      Carol & Angel Chris 9/6/07
      Puddy Boo Punkie MeanMama Misty Snowball and Chelsea
      (Angels Fritzy'02, Sweetie'03, Ducky'05, Bouncer'06 and Muffy'06)

      "I know you're there...a breath away's not far to where you are."

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "sylvestere816"
      <sylvestere816@...> wrote:

      what do most people feed their heart kitties (sylvester is also
      diabetic).