Re:Thank You Diane

  • Janie
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2007
      Thanks for Diane what a WONDERFUL group. NEver in my right mind would I
      leave. All my Kitties who had heart trouble are gone to heaven now but
      I only have a FIV cat now and the rest are healthy. I still get support
      from my losses as I miss them then I get help with other issues. These
      people are wonderful on here. I have been here I think since about 99
      but Im not sure. I am in the cancer group still and the FIV. I think it
      was the worst and we still get junk. The old FIV group was to me better
      as the new group although nice people and helpful get over my head
      sometimes. I am on three others not cat and they are yahoo and we are
      getting junk now too.
      This group is really wonderful. I can tell you the spam coming through
      I just go over it. ignore them. Yes they are irritating but I get them
      at work too. They are not going to ruin my day . I have a mac so I
      dont worry but on my PC at work I have a security I pay for they still
      get through at times. Diane is doing a great job and I think we need to
      help all we can. So many like myself stay on for healing and to help
      others who are going down our road we have gone with our heart kitties.
      Kiss your babies today have a good day Janie and Cinnamon ,Boomer,
      Jaguar and Stormy